Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Things I Like

It seems like today is turning out to be one of those days... You know the kind, coffee maker overflows, you're ten minutes late to work, and fifty people are looking for you by the time you get in. None of them have good news.
Days like this make me want to not be very nice. That doesn't seem very "candy" like, so I'm taking a moment to remind myself about some things that make me smile. Take a look at the list, and feel free to add on via the comments section, I'd love to know what makes you smile!

  • Puppies - a special shout out to Rowdy here!
  • Good coffee
  • Sunshine
  • Spring
  • Pedicures
  • Seeing your arch nemesis make an ass out of themselves at work (hey, the bitch has to come out somewhere, right?)
  • Cupcakes
  • My dog greeting me when I get home after a long day
  • Vodka ...in the hot tub ... on a clear night
  • Tropical Beaches
  • Great Friends
Alright, I could go on and on. Let us know what makes you smile & maybe we'll all make it home tonight without the road rage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here a few things that make me happy:

-a baby's laughter
-laughing so hard you cry
-a good hug
-chocolate ice cream
-good "cake"
-getting paid every month (and no this is NOT related to the previous statement)
-knowing I can call anyone of my friends to make me laugh and smile
-pirates

From: Janelle