Monday, October 6, 2008

DJ

It has been a whole year, and we still miss you every day. I still hurt just as bad today as that horrible day a year ago. I am so sorry I couldn't help you.
We wish you were here, buddy.
We Love you so much DJ.


I got DJ my sophomore year of college, and he took care of me for eight and a half years. Through college, a variety of living situations, jobs, and friendships, he was there for me every day with that amazing personality that only Golden Retrievers seem to have. He had more attitude and touched more lives than any dog I've ever known. Just a few short weeks after my wedding, we lost him much too early. We miss him so, so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deej is looking down on you with those big brown eyes...and his spirit lives on in Cooper. We ALL miss him and are so glad he was in our lives!

Anonymous said...

He was loved by everyone and he made us all happy! He will always be missed! Thinking of Team Jones today and always!

Anonymous said...

What a life that dog lived, to have made such an impact on so many people in only 8 short years. Unconditional love, unconditional happiness, and an unconditional wet tongue in your unconditionally dry ear. Miss him and you guys. Take care, princess.
Jers