Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One More Day...

Tomorrow is the big day... I'm donating ALL OF MY HAIR to Locks of Love or a like organization. The good person in me is excited to be a part of something that is bigger than I am, but the vain Parker Girl in me is a little nervous about losing all of my hair.
I have a love/hate relationship with my long hair. When I actually take the time to do something with it, I love it. Most days though? It ends up in a giant knot on top of my head. Not a good look, but it is easy. Short hair can be so adorable and fun if it is done right. My problem? My face is a perfect circle. If this isn't done right, I'm gonna look even rounder than I am now. Not a good look. Luckily, I have the most amazing, gifted stylist EVER, and I'm counting on her to make me look fabulous. No pressure though. If anyone has any suggestions for cute cuts, you've got 24 hours to post them in the comments!
Because I have no shame, I have added a "before" photo. Please note that this was taken tonight after a very hectic workday. It looked a lot better about 10 hours ago! If the results are good, I'll try to get some photos tomorrow to share. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very vampy pic! Can't wait to see the new look.